Valentines Day With Our Sweet SwimmersLast updated: February 15, 2017
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of our Pengu Swim School-Cinco Ranch families!
Each Valentines Day holiday, instructors and staff look forward to seeing the joy and smiling faces of their students. We would like to send a special thank you to a couple of our sweet, long-time swimmers for bringing donuts to the staff this morning! Who doesn’t want to start their day off with donuts and pool time?!
It’s no secret that our school values fun and safety above all else when working children. One way that we ensure enjoyment and safety is our focus is on the relationships and rapport that our staff builds with our students and parents.
Top 10 Ways Pengu Swim School Shows Valentines Day Love
- Our instructors always welcome swimmers with a smile on their face.
- While it may not always be pretty or in tune, our instructors shamelessly exercise their singing voices and sing songs to comfort your little swimmer.
- A front desk team that is here to save the day! Need to book a make-up? Want to know details of your child’s progress? Interested in adding a class? They are here to help!
- We keep our pool at 90 degrees, so you are never cold and shivering!
- Yummy snacks and drinks to warm up your tummy!
- We teach our swimmers to believe in themselves and always “keep reaching for the wall” (or the stars =))
- The building is decked out in colorful décor to help you feel warm and welcomed.
- Parents where else will you get 30 minutes of uninterrupted time and free Wi-Fi to catch up on that good book, talk to your friends, surf social media or just relax.
- Certified Life Guards to give parents peace of mind.
- We “DONUT” ever forget that you are fantastic!